Increase your savings:
If you have an energy expenditure in excess of £30,000 a year, we can look at planning, managing, installing and funding renewable energy measures to reduce reliance on the energy grid.
This will reduce your costs, as well as providing healthy financial incentives from the government.
There are also various tax advantages which will increase your overall savings further.
Renewable energy technologies include, but not limited to:
- Solar PV
- Solar Thermal
- Ground and Air Source Heat Pumps
- Combined Heat & Power
- Energy efficient lighting
- Smart grids and monitoring
- Waste to energy MSW technology
Which technologies to consider and choose requires good quality, impartial, expert advice.
- Saving on energy bills vary between 10-75%
- Income through energy generation (FIT, RHI and export tariffs)
- Energy security
- Less exposure to increasing energy taxes
- Increased value of assets
- Compliance with up coming standards, regulations and legislation
- Investment advice and implementation that can make the client money